Why suffer contact lens discomfort and blurry vision when you can have clear eyes? Clear Conscience's eye contact solution is a gentle contact lens cleaning solution that will keep your eyes feeling moist and clean. You can now travel with a small, patented size that is perfect for your pocket or bag. Compatible universally with lenses. Stop Eye Pain and Bad vision with a confident solution.
Let's be clear here. Clear Conscience's moist contact solution is not just for you and your eyes, but it's also for your conscience. We're committed to eliminating the guilt and discomfort from your daily eye-care routine. Through our patented formula, you can see without feeling guilty, without any compromises.
✅ COMPLETE SOLUTION: (No other fluids or cleaning necessary): Our contact lens solution is a combination of a soft contact lens solution, silicone hydrogel, a gas permeable contact lens solution, and a rigid contact lens solution. In basic terms it's painless perfect lubricant for your lenses and eyes.
✅ IRRITATION BE GONE: Feels like natural eye fluid. Lighter then water. Safe and gentle solution for contact lenses and for eyes that are sensitive or otherwise. Our eye wash for contacts contains a healthy saline solution and ph balance in it to clean your contacts and provide you with comfort. It is perfect for dry eyes as well. You'll forget you're using it!
✅ ALL DAY EYE COMFORT: If you're tired of having to replace your contact lenses every 3-4 hours, then you need to try out a new contact solution . No more worries about dry eyes and having to change your contacts! With our contact solution, your lenses will stay wet for all-day wear. And don't forget to use the saline solution to keep your eyes moist!
✅ VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE: Say goodbye to the days of blurry contacts, dry eyes, and animal cruelty. These contact lenses strictly made with vegan ingredients and are cruelty-free. No animals were used in any way in its development. Our cleaning solution uses plant-based cleaners that are gentle on your eyes. No laboratory chemicals here. Never have to worry about dryness or eye irritation again. Serving a cause greater than self, we donate 10% of profits to animal welfare groups.
✅ TRAVEL READY - TSA OK: Traveling or out of town and need to clean your contact lenses? Don't worry! At 3 ounces it's ready to throw in your travel bag and take anywhere, on the airplane or in the car. Lightweight and ready to carry all day.
✅ UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: Works with rigid gas-permeable lenses and all color contact lenses. Versatile with most brands and materials. Don't worry about if it will work with your choice of lenses. Stay confident that it will be the best contact lens solution for you.
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.