You have no items in your shopping cart.
What payment options do you offer?
We accepts payments made directly through Visa/ Mastercard credit or debit cards and AMEX (American Express)
What should i do if my payment is refused?
Some cross border transactions (international purchase) are refused by the card issuer/bank for security reason. In order to make a purchase with us, you may have to call card issuer/bank to confirm the transaction and then place a new order again.
What is CVV code?
In checkout page, we ask for your credit card certification value (CVV) code for increased security and protection against fraud. For MasterCard, and Visa credit cards, you can find this 3-digit value on the back of your card.
As required by law, we will never store your credit card CVV code anywhere and it is discarded after transmission in the checkout.
Why was my payment declined?
This could be for many different reasons:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the Internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorization system
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
When I click on the button “Pay Online”, nothing happens after that. Why?
Please examine the settings of your Internet browser to see if the pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off.
- For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
- For Google Chrome users, to see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the blocked pop-up alert icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
Q: What currency do you accept?
We accept USD currency only.
Q: The price is per pair or piece?
All our circle lens or colored contacts are per pair price. Meaning if you want to purchase 1 pair, select quantity "1" to place order. Likewise, select "2" for 2 pairs of lens.
Q: How much is the shipping cost?
Kindly refer our Shipping Page.