Looking for a way to add some bold and striking style to your everyday look? Look no further than Vassen Moe Moe Brown colored contacts. These lenses feature a unique color pattern that blends a vibrant yellowy brown shade at the center with a light green hue on the edges. The result is an eye-catching and unique look that's sure to turn heads.
At the heart of the Vassen Moe Moe Brown design is its striking color pattern. The lenses feature a nearly opaque light yellow at the center, which fades out to a lighter brown shade towards the edges. Along the edges of the lenses is a light green hue that adds balance and contrast to the overall look. The thin grey limbal ring around the outer edge of the lenses is subtle and not very noticeable, allowing the bold color pattern to take center stage.
Despite its bold color scheme, the Vassen Moe Moe Brown lenses are surprisingly versatile. They work well with a wide range of skin tones and eye colors, making them a great choice for anyone looking to add some bold style to their look. They're also perfect for those who want to experiment with different makeup looks, as the vibrant color of the lenses provides a great canvas for eye makeup.
One of the standout features of the Vassen Moe Moe Brown lenses is their unique color pattern. The combination of the vibrant yellowy brown shade in the center and the light green hue on the edges creates a truly eye-catching look that's unlike anything else on the market. The lenses are perfect for anyone who's looking to shake up their look and try something new.
Overall, if you're looking for something different and unique in your contact lenses, the Vassen Moe Moe Brown lenses are a great choice. Their bold color pattern and striking design make them perfect for anyone who's looking to stand out from the crowd. They're also a great choice for anyone who wants to experiment with different makeup looks, as the vibrant color of the lenses provides a great canvas for eye makeup. So why wait? Order your pair of Vassen Moe Moe Brown lenses today and start turning heads with your bold and unique look!
Vassen Moe Moe Brown Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Origin: South Korea
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.