Introducing Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray - the perfect choice for anyone looking to enhance their eyes and make them look absolutely stunning. These gray colored contacts are designed to suit every eye and hair color, so you can rest assured that they will look great on you no matter what. Whether you have dark or light eyes, blonde or brunette hair, these lenses will bring out the best in your features and make you stand out in any crowd.
The unique blend of gray, blue, and a hint of yellow-brown creates a gorgeous color that is sure to make your eyes pop. The star-explosion-like formation on the lenses adds a touch of exoticism to your look, making your eyes look vivid and captivating. These lenses are the perfect mix of style and functionality, allowing you to change up your look without compromising on comfort or quality.
These grayish blue lenses are ideal for anyone who wants to experiment with different characters or styles. Whether you're dressing up as Storm from X-Men, Sailor Moon, Rogue from X-Men, Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones, Akaashi Keiji from Haikyuu!!, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Neji Hyuga from Naruto, Catwoman from Batman, or Raven from Teen Titans, these lenses will help you achieve the perfect look.
Overall, Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray is a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a stylish, comfortable, and affordable pair of gray colored contacts. With their stunning design and versatile use, they are the perfect addition to any makeup bag or costume closet. So why wait? Try them today and see for yourself why so many people are raving about these amazing lenses!
Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Gray Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Add sparkle to your eyes with these eye-catching contacts! Vassen Lucky Clover Corcoro Gray will add natural looking gray color to your eyes. Comfortable and long-lasting, these contacts have hints of gray, blue and gold, which will subtly complement your natural eye color. Your eyes will appear slightly larger, almost doe-like.
Whether for daily use or special occasions, pair of Vassen Lucky Clover Corcoro Gray will add natural looking shimmer and depth to every pair of eyes. Designed to look like a real iris, these contacts have all the gentle color variations of a natural eye. The overall affect is to make eyes appear gray, but in the most organic way. Although they look stunning paired with makeup, these contacts are look natural enough to wear next to naked skin.
Best of all, these contacts won't irritate your eyes, even if you wear them all day long! They are 14.5 millimeters in diameter and are shipped in pairs. Choose from a variety of magnifications (or, if you don't need corrective lenses, choose no magnification at all). These contacts have a water content of 42 percent and a base curve of 8.6 millimeters. These contacts should be replaced every 12 months.
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.