Vassen Jewel Brown Color Contact Lens
Circle Lenses wear by Michelle Phan
The beauty products that are on the market today are certainly very amazing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Waking up with beautiful and bright eyes is great. Big beautiful eyes brighten the entire face. Many are blessed with sexy looking brown eyes that glow. Every woman on the planet can now get those great looking sexy Vassen Jewel Brown eyes with a comfortable circle lens. The natural looking circle lens is perfect for a quick change look. Make the Michelle Phan circle lens part of your daily beauty wardrobe.
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Get immediate beautiful looking eyes with the very natural looking circle lens. It is easy to match your wardrobe with a comfortable circle lens. The look is very beautiful and eye catching. No one will even know that you are wearing the Michelle Phan circle lens.
You will be very impressed with the natural looking lens. They are also very easy to wear. Those who wear the lens get many admiring looks from others. The natural looking circle lens is now available to you in the very popular Vassen Jewel Brown. The Vassen Jewel Brown will satisfy even the pickiest person. Go for a pretty girl look with stunning Vassen Jewel Brown lens that reflects a vibrant golden glow in the center of burnished brown.
The Michelle Phan circle lens is available online. Try a pair or even two pairs. It is simply exciting to know that you can change your total look with the lens product. The lens products are very popular in the Asian countries. The design is very unique and original. The lens fits over the eye with an empty center, allowing part of your natural eye to show. Isn't it time that you flashed your style with this great new lens?
Many lens products are very expensive. The Vassen Jewel Brown lens is very affordable. The product is also available in different strengths for the left eye and for the right eye. The lens is sold in a pair. There is no need to worry. The comfortable circle lens is very durable. In fact, the Vassen Jewel Brown lens should last up to one year. Here is how to get your pair. Browse the site. Simply select your prescription and place your order.
Note: Remember to soak the lens in solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.