Hot! Diy Hair Tools Sponge Rollers Styling Accessories
Easy and generosity of hair styling, will suit for hot summer
DIY your own hair style at home, save the trip to hair salon
Create various hair styles at your own without spending money at the salon
you can follow the instructions to use the opportunity traction hair, will not be fracture or damage
hairstyle tools,very easy to use!!
1.Don’t dry it under high temperature in a long time
2.Wash with neutral cleaning solvent
3.Out of reach by child
amazing! make buns super fast!
Posted by Unknown on 9th Mar 2012
I finish my bun with this in 2mins! and it's much tighter than use the hair pins! I didn't use any hair pin for this! my hair is long, but not long to waist, and it's a bit thick so if i use hair pins to do the bun, I always need several to a dozen pins. This is so amazing! if u have no time to take a shower in the morning, here comes this to save your hair!!!
One Word . AMAZING ! :DD
Posted by Unknown on 4th Feb 2012
I have hair up to my shoulders, and I always wanted to do a bun . But my hair takes to long to grow out . By the time it grows, I need to cut it due to the split ends . This was easier to use and better than I thought. It's so simple to use . All you need is a hair tie, this roller, and maybe a bobby pin, and you have the most perfect donut-shaped bun =D . I couldn't be more happy with this product. Thank You Candylens (:
Note: Remember to soak the lens in solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.