Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
You'll love this Geo Angel Black as it's very comfortable and the beautiful black color ring around the lens fade into your natural eye color and presents a natural enlargement effect.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I naturally have light brown eyes as an Asian girl. I bought brown circle lenses at a different website, but they made my brown eyes stand out even more. I love these lenses because they look more natural! I wasn't expecting to receive my package for another couple of days, but wow the shipping is amazing! Also the cute letter is so sweet and they even gave me a free pair of lens tweezers! Absolutely amazing service! I will be buying from this site from now on!
I am writing this review from someone who actually used it for a little less than a year.
I love candy lens! The way they packaged the lens, the thank you note, the lens case and the customer service is unbeatable, and I shopped at other circle lens sites before. Candy Lens is by far, my favorite.
Now to the contact:
When I first put them in they were so comfortable! I didn't even realize they were in at time, until I wake up in them. Do not sleep in them or any contacts!(Everyone knows this I know!)I think it wears down the contacts even more.
After about (at least) 6 months of regular usage of the contacts(I occasionally wear glasses at least 2 times a week when I am too lazy to put in contacts), the contacts stop being comfortable. I would be able to wear them for 8-10 hours at a time with no issues, but it just gets a tad dry and uncomfortable afterwards. It goes downhill from there. I finally decided to dispose of my contacts after 10 months, but that is because I didn't want to bring a bottle of eye drops with me everywhere, and I wanted to try other fun lenses that candy lens got to offer. Furthermore, I like contacts that really hydrates my eyes, if my eye constant get dry, It just irritates me.
I have dark brown Asian eyes, and they blended in with my eyes perfectly. No one notice that they were fake, but they notice that something was special about my eyes, but not enough to ask. Unless I ask someone if they notice something different about my eyes, then they would say that it is black or really dark brown, and slightly enlarged. Which was perfect because I was going for that "natural, but big eye look". I got so many compliments, and some people were mesmerized by them asking me "What big eyes you have". So funny when I told them they were fake.
I am a repeat customer to candylens! I love their customer service, the cute lens cases, the adorable box the lenses come in, the fast shipping and even a nice thank you note! And i love these lenses and the geo angel brown as well. Whenever I wear these, I swear that I get compliments all the time! They make you look like a doll. Love them!
I was really happy when I received the lens yesterday. It came in a totally adorable package with a really cute personal message.
I was excited to try that. However, when i tried that on I realized that it is bigger that what i expected. Though the advert above it says 14mm, in the actual bottle it is 14.2mm. That 0.2mm does make a big difference in the appearance which i did not like.
I did not wanted that dramatic effect of larger lens.I was looking for lens only with 14mm which was one of my primary requirement.
So its a 5 star for the package... but didnt quiet like that change in diameter.
I really like this style for lenses! This was the first pair I had ever bought for myself :D
I have light green eyes, so i was worried that my green would show through and make me look silly, but it actually looks quite nice! The green is alot more subdued with these lenses, and gives them an overall dark appearance, which i wanted. ^__^
I will agree with Katie, though. They arent quite as enlarging as the other types of lenses, but its still a really great effect! I have had no problems with lighting or anything with these lenses. I highly recommend them!
Enlargement: 4/5 Again, nothing too dramatic, just a nice subtle change. But color is very noticable.
Design : Cute and Simple.
Comfort : 5/5. I cant even feel them^^
Customer service: 6/5. TOTALLY WONDERFUL. I ordered my lenses on May 19th, and I got them today! :) Packaging was adorable. Great!