Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Comfort: 10/10 I could easily wear them without any issue for hours and they were very easy to put in and out!
Colour: 8/10 They were a lot darker on my brown eyes than I expected but still pretty vibrant! I really like the enlarging effect!
I'm in love with these Korean lenses 😍🇰🇷
There are so many different colors and designs, it was very hard for me to choose 2 pairs 🤭
Also, look at the adorable cases that came with the lenses, I'M IN LOVE 😭❤️
The ones I'm using are:
💙 Vassen Dolly Plus BLUE
💚 Vassen Dolly Plus GREEN
They are very pretty and comfortable to wear!
I give 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I've already bought from this brand a few years ago so I kind of knew what to expect when I placed my first order on Candylens. The Vassen Dolly Plus look so amazing on dark eyes that I've actually bought two pairs in different colors (green and red). Here's my review on the lenses:
Enlargement ★★★★☆ (4/5)
As far as I know, these lenses didn't make my eyes bigger which isn't the look I was going for anyway.
Opacity ★★★★★ (5/5)
I have almost black eyes and the color shows extremely well even under different light environments. For some, the color might be a tad unnatural though.
Comfort ★★★★★ (5/5)
I can wear my lenses for 12 hours at times when I'm at a convention. They barely irritated my eyes at the end of the day.
Cost ★★★★★ (5/5)
I'm used to paying at least $25 for a pair. I'd recommend waiting for their 2 for the price of 1 deal if you're on a tight budget.
Shipping ★★★★★ (5/5)
Unlike other online shops that sell contact lenses, Candylens offers affordable shipping options!
Overall Thoughts ★★★★★ (5/5)
Very cosplay-friendly, I've used my Vassen Dolly Plus for all my green eyed characters.
I have green eyes. These contacts were darker than I wanted them to be -- so they ended up looking similar to the Dolly Plus Blue contacts I bought. I was hoping to emphasize the green. While it wasn't the green effect I was looking for -- I still thought they looked great. Comfort level was perfect and they were on the more natural side. I was very pleased, if not for the fact they were pretty much a second pair of the blue dolly I bought at the same tim. Also, very adorable case and I loved the touch of the hand-written note.