Introducing the GEO Halloween Solid Black Lens CP-F7, the perfect accessory for any Halloween or cosplay party. These solid black out color lenses are designed to give you a scary and striking look that will leave an unforgettable impression on everyone you meet. If you're looking for a way to complete your Halloween costume and stand out from the crowd, these lenses are the answer.
The lenses are part of the Geo Crazy lens collection, which features some of the craziest and most unique contact lenses you've ever seen. The collection offers a wide range of options for those looking to make a bold statement with their eye color. However, if you're specifically looking for a solid black eye, the GEO Halloween Solid Black Lens CP-F7 is one of the best options available.
These lenses are perfect for cosplay as well. They can be used to create characters such as Demon, Samara, Dark Willow, Near from Death Note, Perona, Eruka Frog from Soul Eater, Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Evil Nun, and Jiro from My Hero Academia. Whether you're looking to bring a character to life or simply create a unique and striking look, these lenses are a great choice.
The GEO Halloween Solid Black Lens CP-F7 features an opaque black color that completely covers your natural eye color. This creates a dramatic effect that is sure to turn heads. The lenses are also comfortable to wear, thanks to their high-quality materials and design. You'll be able to wear them for hours without experiencing discomfort or irritation.
In conclusion, if you're looking for a way to complete your Halloween costume or create a unique and striking look for cosplay, the GEO Halloween Solid Black Lens CP-F7 is an excellent choice. These lenses offer a dramatic and eye-catching effect that is sure to impress. Order your pair today and get ready to scare everyone around you.
GEO Halloween Solid Black Cosplay Contact Lens CP-F7
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Origin: South Korea
ملاحظة: تذكر أن تنقع العدسة فيمحلول متعدد الإستخدامات لمدة 8 ساعات على الأقل قبل ارتدائها!
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.