Geo CPS3 Cosplay Anime Uchiha Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Introducing the Geo CPS3 Cosplay Anime Uchiha Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan contact lenses - the perfect addition to any cosplay or Halloween costume! If you're a fan of the Naruto anime and want to take part in the action as Sasuke's brother, master ninja Itachi, then these lenses are for you.
With the ability to reanimate your eyes to Itachi's sharingan, these lenses truly bring the Naruto world to life. You'll feel like you're a part of the action as you embody one of the most popular anime characters of all time.
Designed for anyone looking for a fresh new look or an updated style, these lenses create a genuine and authentic look that will transform your eyes into those of a performer in a theatrical performance. They're perfect for Halloween parties, cosplay events, or just a fun night out with friends.
And the best part? These lenses are safe and comfortable to wear, providing a fresh feeling that allows you to continue the party all night long. You won't have to worry about any discomfort or irritation, as the Geo CPS3 Cosplay Anime Uchiha Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan lenses are made with quality materials that prioritize comfort and safety.
So whether you're a die-hard Naruto fan or just looking for a fun and unique way to enhance your look, these lenses are a must-have. They'll take your cosplay game to the next level and allow you to truly embody the master ninja Itachi. With their vibrant red color and detailed design, you'll be the talk of the party and the envy of all your friends.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to bring your favorite anime character to life. Get your Geo CPS3 Cosplay Anime Uchiha Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan contact lenses today and take your cosplay game to the next level!
Geo CPS3 Anime Uchiha Itachi Mangekyou Sharingan Cosplay Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
These odd lenses are popular to be worn on special festival days such as Halloween, and used for dramas or cinemas to give special effects on eyes.
By adopting GEO's image color engineering technology, these lenses realize the characteristic eyes of some famous animation characters especially for costume players.
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.